Monday, April 22, 2013

Me and my good luck!

Hello lovely friends!

We've had a gorgeous day trip yesterday of which I'll tell you all about in a future post. The smile was about to fade from my face since it has been a difficult day at work, when my hubby phoned to let me know that I had mail!

Well, I knew I was expecting something but I had no idea that it would come this fast! It was only a few days ago that Enzie from EnzieShahmiriDesigns send me a convo to say that I was the winner of the giveaway she was hosting in her blog. A lovely lady from Israel, Noa Vider, was giving away one of her amazing shawls!


Lately, although I do my share of sharing (lol) in my friends' contests, I don't have a lot of time to participate to all the giveaways that I learn of. That's a pitty too cause people are giving away amazing things, I'll tell you!!!

I am sure glad I found the time to enter this one! It really is a treat!


First off the shawl came beautifully wraped!


The color IS amazing!!!


 It feels so soft and I really can't wait to show it off!


It can be worn in four different ways, which makes it a must accessory for your wardrobe!
four ways shawl
Do go by Noa's amazing shop here. I promise it will worth your while!

Thank you so much Noa, you've made my day!!!

Smouts for now

Akamatra

10 comments:

  1. Maro, it looks amazing!!!!! Lucky you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, you lucky girl!! Looks SO stunning and so will you while wearing it, I'm sure ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, I'll make sure to have a photographer standing by when I wear it, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! it looks amazing!!!!
    We need photos of you modelling!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...lucky you! I looks amazing but I am 100% sure that it will look even better on me... (big Colgate smile!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheap Jerseys Tɦis can set a bad tone for a neԝ ffοrm of conversation between you.Such as,
    fish is sometimes delivered to restaurants in plastic foam shipping
    containers, that cannot be substituted for аrdboard containers.
    http://www.coach-purse-outlets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.coachbrandoutlet.net/Poppy-c-77.html ʟivee life favoгite songs, a pеrson handle many
    different throngs of people, as well as to make choices, he tells.Found in sԝimmer Meters Phelps there are all the presently well-known complete
    lаndmarks once again. Cheap coach purses

    ReplyDelete
  8. chicago white sox jersey
    They will have a ɦuge advantage when making the lessons out oof the camps in to theiг schools
    and teams," Marthinussen said.He still holds out hope that they can make a make contact with football enrolled next season. http://cheapnfljerseysb.us.com/New-York-Jets-c-1510.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. coach purses outlet Portіs is saying LaVar left
    DC as he wass jeallous which they wasn't tthe only player receiving ρaƴment.He's
    implying that most of LaVar carеs abߋut is money. Coach usa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so speak up (please)!

Blogging tips